Does the idea of fighting off Beiber Moms to get the newest life size cutout give you the hurls? We have better ideas on how to spend your Black Friday, with a list of edible and drinkable deals that are sure to dull the post-turkey pain.
1) Railean Distillery Open House – taste locally made rum and Railean blue agave, from 12pm-5pm at 341 5th Street, San Leon, Texas. For more information call 713-545-2742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) RA Sushi – enjoy signature cocktails from $2-$7 as well as more than 35 sushi, tapas and appetizer selections, all available from 11am-7pm.
3) The Burger Guys – BOTTOMLESS FRIES, aka, Black Fryday. 12225 Westheimer Rd. 11am- 10pm.
4) Hubcap Grill-Heights - $4 cheese burgers and sliders at all locations with accompanying $2 Lone Stars and PBR’s $3 St. Arnold’s at the Heights location only.
5) Philippe Restaurant and Lounge – A three course menu for $20, including buttermilk fried calamari, espellette mayo and carrot soup for starters, followed by Coq Au Vin, braised chicken with lardons or tuna confit sliders.
6) Blackfinn American Grille – extending their happy hour until 9pm with $6 appetizers and $3 domestic drafts, wines and well drinks.
7) Freebirds Shepherd Location Doors open at 10am full menu, drink specials and brunch available from 10am -4pm ($2 drink specials available all day on Mimosas, Margaritas and Beer), plus a live Show all day, no cover with The Mighty Orq.
8) TQLA – Extending happy hour from 11am-7pm and offering $2 draft beers/$2 small house margaritas during the University Of Houston football game.