Via a post on its Facebook page, breastaurant Twin Peaks announced its newest location in Shenandoah will open to the public tonight at 5:00 p.m. The former Cafe Adobe/Los Cucos space has been gutted and transformed with lots of TVs and a large central bar. In addition to the "scenic views" afforded by women in skimpy outfits (it's bikini week!), the restaurant is known for serving beer at a so-cold-you-can't-taste-it 29 degrees. According to a few local writers, the food is actually pretty decent. Yes, there are lots more pictures of attractive women on the restaurant's Facebook page.
· Twin Peaks Shenandoah [Facebook]
· Does Twin Peaks Stack Up as a Sports Bar? The Breastaurant View of the Game [CultureMap]
· Review: Twin Peaks [Hank on Food]
· 'Breastaurant' experience at Twin Peaks from a woman's perspective [The Venture]
· All Twin Peaks Coverage on Eater Houston [-EHOU-]