Houston Barbecue Festival
- Wayne Mueller at the Louie Mueller pit.
- The line for Louie Mueller BBQ
- Erin Smith and Patrick Feges of Feges BBQ
- Ray's BBQ Shack gave out full meals
- The line for Ray's BBQ Shack
- Sideshow Tramps performing "When the Saints Go Marching In"
- Morgan's Brooklyn Barbecue booth
- Chris Hicks, the first person in line for the festival received an All Access pass for his dedication.
- CorkScrew Barbecue representin'
- The line beginning to form around 12:45 PM.
- Volunteers at the check-in table
- Wooden Spoke's pulled pork sandwiches were a surprise hit
- Pretty pits all in a row
- Tin Roof's pitmaster
- Hazy day
- Gerardo's barbacoa tacos
- Feges BBQ's brisket