Sean Carroll, owner/crêpier of Montrose's Melange Creperie is taking the first step towards opening his own restaurant. The popular cart on the corner of Westheimer and Taft is turning to Kickstarter in hopes of funding for a permanent home. Melange Creperie's fundraising campaign will go live Wednesday, February 4 at 10 a.m., followed by a launch party later in the evening at Good Dog Hot Dogs (903 Studewood) starting at 5 p.m.
Donate any amount and gain entrance into the party where specially priced 8th Wonder Brewery's Dome Foam will be flowing. An added bonus? Attendees will receive a dollar off entrees and Vietnamese iced coffees throughout the duration of the event. Donate $50 or more and help yourself to free Good Dog Hot Dogs.
In addition to helping fund the best little crepe cart to ever grace the streets of Montrose, you'll also gain access to sweet deals around town when showing your Kickstarter receipt:
- $1 lattes at Southside Espresso from Monday through Friday.
- Free Lemon Ginger shots with purchase at Juice Girl.
- Buy one pie, get a second half-off at Blackbird Foods.
- Free chicken add on for any order at The Chicken Ranch.
- $1 Old-Fashioned sodas at Fat Cat Creamery.
- Donate $50 or more, receive a free tour of Saint Arnold Brewing Company.
- 25 percent off any order of 24 pies or more at Oh My Pocket Pies.
- 10 percent off any purchase at Houston Dairymaids (not valid at farmers markets, may only be redeemed once).
- Donate $100, receive a $25 gift card to Old Crow Parlor Tattoos; donate $200, receive a $50 gift card to Old Crow Parlor Tattoos.