Another theme week has come and gone. We spent last week obsessing over breakfast, arguably the most important meal of the day, in a variety of ways, including maps, interviews, and photo series.
Have a look at what you missed including maps of where to find doughnuts, diners, breakfast tacos, coffee and egg sandwiches. Chris Shepherd of Underbelly gives you his top choices around town and we hang out inside Laredo Taqueria, one of Houston's most beloved breakfast taco spots with long wrapping lines to prove it.
Even Houston Texans' own J.J. Watt chimed in this week and we concur: If you don't like breakfast, we can't be friends.
Here's the full archive:
- Chris Shepherd Shares His H-town Breakfast Spots
- Inside Laredo Taqueria on Washington, 8:00 AM
- Coffee Spots In Houston To Try Now
- Outstanding Breakfast Tacos In Houston
- Top Breakfast Sandwiches In Houston
- Inside the Sweet, Strange World of Cereal Box Collectors
- Behold the Kolache
- Vital Breakfast Spots to Know in Houston
- Houston Doughnut Guide: Where to Eat Fried Dough