Last year, it was announced that some ridiculously exciting new restaurants would head to George Bush Intercontinental Airport’s Terminal C-North. Now, there’s even more new spots headed to the Airport, this time in the currently under construction C-South and E terminals.
Announced via release, United Airlines and OTG will bring a slew of exciting new concepts from some of Houston’s hottest chefs. Coltivare’s Chef Ryan Pera, Harold’s chef Antoine Ware, and Underbelly’s Chris Shepherd are among the restaurateurs opening new concepts at IAH, along with new spots from Tacos A Go Go’s Sharon Haynes, and Tiger Den’s Mike Tran.
Check out this dizzying list of new restaurants below, planned for both Terminal C-South and Terminal E.
- Magnolia Meatball Shop — Chef Christopher Williams’ take on his Grandma’s classic comfort food.
- Agave — Sharon Haynes’ “authentic and casual taqueria” that will serve up a “rockabilly vibe, old-school Mexican kitsch” and simple, high-quality fare.
- H-Burger — Chef Antoine Ware brings “ranch-to-table” fare influenced by both Houston and his upbringing in New Orleans.
- Q — The mind behind Gatlin’s BBQ will serve up meats smoked on-site.
- Gavi — Chef Ryan Pera offers a “uniquely Houston take on Italian cuisine” with housemade pizzas, pastas, and antipasti. Of course, there will also be a killer wine bar.
- Yume — Chefs Chris Kinjo and Mike Tran serve up a “sushi exhibition kitchen” and ramen bar complete with an “Asian biergarten” that will serve up both local brews and imports from Japan.
- Tanglewood Grille — Seth Siegel-Gardner and Terrence Gallivan of The Pass & Provisions will serve up hand-cut steaks, BYO burgers, seafood, and salads.
- Beerhive — Local brews & bar fare.
As previously reported, these new additions join restaurants like Chris Shepherd’s Ember, a pizzeria from Ryan Pera called Pala, and more new eateries that will open in the newly revamped C-North early this year. C-South and Terminal E are expected to arrive later in 2017.