Before the year is out, Montrose may see the opening of a new ice cream shop. It’s called Kiwi Creamery, per a website landing page, and it’s heading to 1332B Westheimer Road. Not many details are known yet, other than a slated December opening according to the website. Stay tuned for more info.
Houstonians are spoiled for choice lately when it comes to ice cream: there’s a new truck with cocktail-inspired ice cream flavors cruising around Montrose, and dessert lovers have new destinations this fall for cookie ice cream sandwiches; pandan leaf and durian-flavored soft serve; and Churned Creamery’s “CroCream,” also known as a flaky croissant stuffed with ice cream and toppings.
- Kiwi Creamery [Official Site]
- Montrose’s Newest Ice Cream Truck Serves Cocktail-Inspired Scoops [EHOU]
- Smoosh’s Ice Cream Stuffed Cookies Arrive at Lowell Street Market in the Heights [EHOU]
- A New Vietnamese Soft Serve Shop Will Soon Debut Waffles and Ube Ice Cream [EHOU]
- Ice Cream Stuffed Croissants Debut In Sugar Land Next Weekend [EHOU]
- 14 Excellent Houston Ice Cream Shops [EHOU]