Following last month’s announcement of yet another outpost slated for Houston, Snooze’s Galleria location is nearly ready to debut.
The spot for bloody marys and gluten-free pancake flights will open its seventh Houston outpost at 5000 Westheimer Road next month. The 3,700 square foot space in The Center at Post Oak will throw open its doors several weeks ahead of schedule to cater to Galleria shoppers. Diners will find a holiday menu of spiked apple cider, a decadent peppermint hot cocoa doused with tequila, peppermint schnapps, and whipped cream, plus pancakes topped with ginger snaps and peppermint marshmallow to be enjoyed either indoors or on the 1,100-square-foot dog-friendly patio.
Of course, Snooze’s regular menu will also be on offer, including a section devoted to loaded eggs benedict, breakfast burritos, sandwiches, and scrambles, plus pancake flights (available gluten-free), french toast, and more. The eco-conscious eatery will also have its own kegged sparkling wine on draft, which eliminates bottle waste, alongside craft beers and different riffs on mimosas and breakfast cocktails.
Snooze’s Galleria location will officially open to the public Wednesday, December 12 and will operate daily 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Snooze’s Insanely Tasty Pancake Flights Will Have Yet Another Houston Home [EHOU]
- Snooze and Hopdoddy’s Rapid Houston Expansion Continues [EHOU]
- Snooze’s Takeover of Houston’s Brunch Scene Continues [EHOU]
- All-Day Brunch Favorite Snooze A.M. Debuts Thursday in Houston [EHOU]
- Snooze A.M. Eatery Will Bring Even More Pancakes To Houston [EHOU]