Here’s an update on the opening date for Warehouse 72, a new restaurant from the owners of Spaghetti Warehouse: the pasta and pizza restaurant at 7620 Katy Freeway, Suite 305 in the Marq-E Entertainment Center is now slated to open in the spring. Its website currently reads: “Warehouse 72 is coming soon: March 2019.”
The restaurant was supposed to debut in the fall, and a spokesperson told the Houston Business Journal that permitting issues are the reason for the delay.
When Warehouse 72 opens, it will include a private events space and a selection of grab-and-go items for purchase. The restaurant is named in homage to the year that Spaghetti Warehouse first opened its doors in Dallas. The beloved chain’s Downtown location succumbed to extensive damage caused by Hurricane Harvey in 2017.
- Here’s when Spaghetti Warehouse’s new concept will open [HBJ]
- Spaghetti Warehouse Returns to Houston With a New Name and Location [EHOU]
- Spaghetti Warehouse Is Definitely Not Closed Forever [EHOU]
- Downtown’s Spaghetti Warehouse Still Assessing the Damage from Hurricane Harvey [EHOU]
- One Year After Hurricane Harvey, Houston’s Restaurant Scene Thrives [EHOU]