Blanco Tacos + Tequila is a new modern Mexican restaurant slated to enter the fray from Fox Restaurant Concepts, which is responsible for newcomer Flower Child and Galleria-area veteran North Italia.
The taco-slinging joint, which so far operates in founder Sam Fox’s native Arizona and San Diego, will open in the Galleria area at 5115 Westheimer Road Suite C2520 mid-December. The menu offers nachos, quesadillas, enchiladas, fajitas, burritos, bowls, and of course, tacos, in varieties like grilled mahi, carnitas, crispy shrimp, baja chicken, and barbecue pork, to name a few. As far as drinks are concerned, Blanco will sling several styles of sangria including a sparkling variety, along with margaritas, tequila flights, mezcal or tequila-infused cocktails, Mexican beer, and wine.
Blanco Tacos + Tequila will officially debut Monday, December 17. Hours of operation will be Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Flower Child Will Debut Veggie Packed Bowls Next Month [EHOU]
- Flower Child Slated to Open This Summer in Houston [EHOU]
- Where to Dine In and Around the Galleria [EHOU]
- Drizzy Drake Sips Crown Royal, Drops Big Tips This Weekend in Houston [EHOU]
- Say Ciao to North Italia, Houston’s New Favorite Italian Eatery [EHOU]