Guitars are front and center at Katy’s new Legends Coffee & Café, a family-owned spot at 25707 Westheimer Parkway that opened at the beginning of March. Not only are guitars and vinyl records part of the decor at the coffee shop, Houstonia reports that the coffee shop is wants to be a performance space for musicians.
That comes through in the menu too: in addition to lattes and nitro coffee, Legends Coffee & Café serves sandwiches named after famous rock songs (like a “Free Bird” chicken salad sandwich or a “Juke Box Hero” reuben). In the morning, find breakfast sandwiches, smoothies, and freshly-baked pastries.
The coffee shop and cafe is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday (with a drive-thru that opens an hour earlier then) and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday.
- Get Your Coffee With a Side of Rock ‘n’ Roll at This Katy Café [Houstonia]
- Coffee, Music and Food at the new Legend’s Cafe [Covering Katy]
- Legends Coffee & Cafe to offer food, coffee and music in Katy area [Community Impact]
- Legends Coffee & Cafe [Official Site]
- Houston’s 14 Best Coffee Shops For Getting Work Done [EHOU]
- Houston’s 13 Essential Coffee Shops [EHOU]
- Where To Eat and Drink in Montrose [EHOU]