The projects just keep coming for the owners of celeb favorite Space city eatery Turkey Leg Hut. Between new ventures like a food truck, a daiquiri destination, an Atlanta outpost, and an Urban Ice House on Emancipation, there’s still more.
CultureMap Houston reports that the Third Ward’s Bar 5015 will close at the end of July after a decade in business, and the husband-and-wife Turkey Leg Hut owners Lynn and Nakia Price have purchased the space with plans for a new restaurant at 5015 Almeda Road.
In other Turkey Leg Hut news, Marlo Hampton of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is the latest bold-faced name to stop by — and she dressed way up for the occasion in pleather pants. She wrote on Instagram: “Great food and hospitality!
- Third Ward’s Sunday funday favorite prepares to shutter for a new spot from the owners of Turkey Leg Hut [CultureMap Houston]
- Get Turkey Legs Fast at Turkey Leg Hut’s New Food Truck [EHOU]
- Turkey Leg Hut Owners Respond to Neighbor Complaints Over Parking [EHOU]
- A New Daiquiri Destination Will Officially Open Next to Celebrity Favorite Turkey Leg Hut [EHOU]
- Houston Restaurant Is Bringing Its ‘World Famous Stuffed Turkey Legs’ to Atlanta [EATL]