Turkey Leg Hut’s drawn big-name celebs and lines of diners in the years since owners Lynn and Nakia Price started selling turkey legs in a parking lot at the Houston Rodeo in 2015. Now this husband-and-wife duo are creating an empire: on the heels of opening a food truck, details have trickled out about additional projects in the works in Houston, and the Turkey Leg Hut owners are revealing some timelines for three new outposts.
The Daiquiri Hut is the first up, featuring mega size cocktails just like Turkey Leg Hut and more than 50 types of daiquiris. Patrons will find it at 4830 Almeda Road, Suite B, right next door to the restaurant. According to a release, construction is in progress on the building and the slated opening date for Daiquiri Hut is the end of summer.
Savoy Urban Beer Garden is also in the works at 4402 Emancipation Avenue, with an opening date slated for fall 2019. Check out renderings for the space below.
Meanwhile, the owner’s upcoming restaurant devoted to breakfast and brunch dishes called The Breakfast Hut is headed to 4902 Almeda Road. That restaurant is slated to open by the end of 2019.
- Get Turkey Legs Fast at Turkey Leg Hut’s New Food Truck [EHOU]
- Turkey Leg Hut Owners Respond to Neighbor Complaints Over Parking [EHOU]
- A New Daiquiri Destination Will Officially Open Next to Celebrity Favorite Turkey Leg Hut [EHOU]
- Turkey Leg Hut Owners Snapped Up Another Restaurant Space [EHOU]
- Houston Restaurant Is Bringing Its ‘World Famous Stuffed Turkey Legs’ to Atlanta [EATL]