Celeb magnet Houston restaurant Turkey Leg Hut hopes that it can cut down on its massive lines with a new food truck. According to a press release today, Turkey Leg Hut owners Lynn and Nakia Price are debuting a food truck called TLH Express that will serve turkey legs only. The food truck softly launched in May, with the owners waiting until June to make this official announcement.
TLH Express is located right near the popular restaurant, just a block away at at 4902 Almeda Road. It will be open Friday through Monday from noon to 7 p.m. and closed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This means that the food truck will be open on Monday when the restaurant itself is closed.
Without waiting in line for the restaurants, diners can snag a turkey leg and take it to go, or sit outside and eat. This food truck is the first phase of Turkey Leg Hut’s big expansion plans for 2019.
- Turkey Leg Hut Owners Respond to Neighbor Complaints Over Parking [EHOU]
- A New Daiquiri Destination Will Officially Open Next to Celebrity Favorite Turkey Leg Hut [EHOU]
- Snoop Dogg is Now a Fan of Houston’s Own Turkey Leg Hut [EHOU]
- The Owners of Celebrity Magnet Turkey Leg Hut Will Open a Daiquiri Destination [EHOU]
- Houston Restaurant Is Bringing Its ‘World Famous Stuffed Turkey Legs’ to Atlanta [EATL]
This post has been updated with amended hours and more information on the truck’s soft opening.