Last week, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued an executive order allowing restaurants across the state to deliver alcohol while their dining rooms are closed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The newly relaxed rules aren’t without restrictions, though. Any alcohol deliveries must come from restaurants, and spirits, wine, and beer can only be delivered alongside food orders. Alcoholic beverages must also be in their original, manufacturer-sealed containers, which means that pre-mixed cocktails that include the booze are off the table.
Scope out this list of Houston restaurants that are offering cocktail kits, beer, wine, and more boozy options for delivery.
- A’Bouzy — Offering cocktail kits and mimosa kits, along with 10% off wines. Call the restaurant to order takeout; delivery is available within a 5-mile radius.
- Brennan’s of Houston — The restaurant’s full, extensive wine menu is available for pickup at the restaurant. Must show ID to pick up an order.
- Backstreet Cafe — Offering bloody mary kits with Grey Goose vodka, mimosa kits, and wines by the bottle, starting at $15. Call the restaurant to order for curbside pickup.
- Brasserie du Parc — Offering its entire wine list for 50% off for curbside pickup.
- The Burger Joint — Offering its full menu and bottled beer and wine for curbside pickup or delivery via UberEats and DoorDash.
- The General Public — Offering select beers for $3 and discounted bottles of wine for curbside pickup and Favor delivery.
- Dish Society — Offering mimosa kits, $15 bottles of wine, beer, and more with food orders at all Dish Society locations except the Finn Hall outpost.
- Etoile Cuisine et Bar — Offering its entire wine list for 50% off, curbside pickup.
- Goode Company Kitchen & Cantina — Offering margarita kits with or without the tequila alongside food orders to-go.
- Goode Company BBQ — Beer and wine to go, along with margarita kits.
- Hugo’s — Score a margarita kit including El Jimador blanco tequila, fresh lime juice, orange-agave nectar cordial, and Gran Gala orange liqueur for $44. Call the restaurant to order.
- Los Tios — Offering margaritas to-go and for curbside pickup at its San Felipe, Beechnut, and Memorial locations.
- Lucky’s Pub West — Offering cases of beer, Karbach brews, and more for pickup and delivery starting at noon daily.
- Molina’s Cantina — Offering beer, wine, cocktail kits, and more.
- Monkey’s Tail — Offering beer, DIY Ranch Water and Moscow mule cocktail kits, and more boozy options.
- Postino Wine Cafe — Offering to-go wine options, including a 2-pack for $30.
- Prego — Offering its entire wine list for 25% off, curbside pickup.
- Rosie Cannonball — Offering a ton of wines by the bottle, along with kits to make classic cocktails like martinis, mojitos, highballs, and Irish coffee.
- The Rustic — Offering discounted beers and wines, along with $23 mimosa kits for curbside pickup and delivery via Favor.
- Squable — Offering half-off all wines ordered to-go alongside food orders.
- State Fare — Offering beer, wine, and cocktail kits with food orders, along with $10 e-gift cards for all takeout orders.
Know of a Houston restaurant that’s delivering beer, wine, or cocktail kits right now? Drop us a line at email@example.com.